How to apply:
1. Prepare CV in English (feel free to include any university or side projects based on Java)
2. Prepare the solution of a task placed here:
3. Drag and drop your CV and your solution to the field on the right
or send to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and write the following in the title:
Java Web Developer Intern - Your Name - Cracow
Please attach the following clause: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process."
If you would like us to contact you in terms of some future career opportunities, please attach also the following clause: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the future recruitment processes if relevant vacancies would be available, and kept for the aforementioned purpose for the period of 24 months."
Application deadline: 30th of April 2019
Personal data processing information:
1. The controller of your personal data is AzimuthIT Sp. z o.o. Sp.K., ul.Królewska 57/208c,30-081 Kraków (“Controller”).
2. Controller’s representative regarding personal data protection (Data Protection Officer) and exercising data subject’s rights stated below can be contacted at email@example.com.
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of current and future recruitment - pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the Polish Personal Data Protection Act and Article 22 of the Polish Labor Code. Following legitimate interests, during recruitment process a former employer can be contacted, pursuant to 6(1)(f) of the EU GDPR.
4. Your personal data may be processed for the purposes of future recruitment processes with respect to the same or different positions. When consented, the data will be kept for 24 months, at the applicant’s request they can be also deleted immediately after the recruitment process.
5. You have the right to request the controller to access your personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority (Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
6. Your personal data will be shared within entities of the Smart4Aviation Group (including Smart4Aviation Technologies B.V and AzimuthIT Sp. z o.o. sp. k.) and their employees directly involved in your recruitment process.
7. Your data will not be processed by either automatic decision-making systems or profiling algorithms.
8. Your data might be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
Please be aware that due to very large number of applicants we will contact only with selected candidates.