The Smart OPS module provides a complete "day of" schedule and fleet management solution displaying real-time flight, aircraft, and schedule operations information (flight status, operational times, briefing package, MELs, messages, alerts, etc.) through an interactive Gantt bar display.
All operations relevant flight details are available with just one-click of a mouse. Smart OPS displays can be filtered manually by ad-hoc user selections, or automatically by user role configuration/interface, to suit any specific user or user group's interest. As Smart OPS integrates seamlessly with all other Smart4Aviation modules it may serve as a one-stop-shop for all flight-related functionality.
- Straightforward flight monitoring;
- Shorter response and reactions times in unexpected situations;
- Decrease communication costs;
- Enhance communication between departments;
- Flight Movement messages automation;
- Improve fleet management;
- Access to other Smart Suite's modules from one place;
- Reported fuel monitoring.
The Smart LOAD is a state-of-the-art web based visual aircraft weight and balance program meant for all sizes of airlines. Being integrated with various sources such as flight data, crew data and load information the Smart LOAD can support and monitor the airline's whole load planning process.
The powerful yet simple to use tool to support, improve quality and productivity of your load control departments.
- Optimize payloads;
- Reduce fuel costs;
- Reduce personnel training costs;
- Improve calculations;
- Increase load control department productivity;
- Worldwide access to weight and balance data;
- Maximized correct load and optimized fuel burn;
- Improved safety by reducing the error potential;
- Cross checks warn personnel of potential problems before they occur;
- Standardized processes boost efficiency;
- Information provision across a network - the right information on time where it is needed;
- Reduce turnaround times;
- Optimized fuel tankering scenarios;
- Collaborative Decision Making (CDM) in combination with Smart Suite.
Smart HUB is an application providing flight information (operational times, gate data, rotation, carrier-specific data) for airport groups and operations. The airport and flight information can be easily managed and monitored using HUB. The application serves as a reliable source of flight information for external subscribers.
With its intuitive user-friendly web interface, Smart HUB offers a powerful features set and enables performing many advanced actions such as sophisticated flight list filtering, for example. Just to mention one additional benefit of our product, longines replica watches for sale on the communication side, Smart HUB offers bulletin services for stations and employees.
- Standard way of displaying and sharing flight information;
- Integration with third party airport FIDS (Flight Information Display Systems);
- A user-friendly tool for flight information: delays, gating, turn times, remarks and more;
- Quick and easy gate, zone and terminal information reference;
- Integration and data exchange with other Smart Suite applications (Smart BRIEF, Smart COMM);
- Fast and reliable source of information for third-party systems;
- Flexible solution (multiple carriers support, advanced user profiles management).