Smart MET is a weather briefing and monitoring module giving your airline access to worldwide weather information and includes a state-of-the-art weather monitoring facility. Worldwide weather data is available online 24/7 to support the airline's operation.
Supporting fully configurable route briefings that could consist of all possible weather data including Smart4Aviation remarkable SigWX "Mosaic" charts. As a part of Smart Suite it integrates seamlessly with other Smart4Aviation products, e.g. Smart BRIEF and provides the same user-friendly interface, and its access rights can be assigned per user profile.
- Online worldwide weather data;
- Worldwide quality weather briefing;
- Remarkable data presentation quality (formatting text content, maps, charts);
- Operational disruptions anticipation;
- Flexibility with multiple data sources and endless customization possibilities;
- Fleet efficiency improvement;
- Operating costs reduction;
- Alerting on weather below specified minima;
- Regulatory compliance.
Smart FUEL MANAGER
Fuel plays major role in modern airline's operating costs. Only a company that does strictly monitor its fuel usage and is aware of the costs, can stay in business.
Numerous factors, such as fuelling, weight and balance, flying practices can seriously affect fuel economy. Flight planning phase is also critical in terms of fuel burn - optimizing the amount of additional fuel in tanks, or choosing proper alternates for the route can save more fuel than one might expect. Getting rid of unnecessary goods, too much potable water or other weight would also result in increased yearly savings on fuel costs.
- Assess the airline's fuel performance;
- Assess the workers' performance relative to SOP and Policy adherence;
- Monitor trends of fuel usage and react as quickly as possible;
- Motivate workers to optimize their performance to save fuel;
- Give management the best possible insight into fuel efficiency;
- Track critical factors affecting fuel efficiency;
- Reduce emissions and carbon footprint;
- Be aware of, and respect the environment;
- Plan future investments;
- Achieve EU-ETS Compliance.
Smart ULD MANAGER
The Smart ULD MANAGER offers event-driven ULD tracking and monitoring functionality that has been proven to significantly improve the management of both global and local ULD inventories. Driven by external messages such as UCM, SCM, LDM, CPM and MVT, ULD Control provides an instant overview of your stock all over the world. Existing Smart Suite user profiles can be extended with special rights for producing internal load control messages and stock and damage reports. The Smart ULD MANAGER lets you easily manage your inventory and filter and track ULDs basing on their specific attributes and the detailed history of each ULD's change.
- Reduce cost of ULD management;
- Optimize ULD distributions;
- Automate ULD-related processes;
- Locate and globally keep track of your ULDs;
- Increase load control department productivity;
- Increase outstation productivity;
- Worldwide access to ULD data;
- Less effort with ULD-related reporting and comparison;
- Minimize human errors.