For modern airlines, aircraft performance optimization is a key to combining safe operations with cost efficiency. Smart PERFORMANCE achieves this objective by delivering a set of powerful tools for managing and performing takeoff and landing computations.
Its user interface is designed with safety and an airline's operational needs in mind. It is extremely user-friendly for everyday users such as pilots and dispatchers; while more advanced and powerful functions are available for advanced users such as performance engineers. The system leverages state of the art automation in order to increase efficiency and reduce workload...
- Most efficient use of aircraft through optimum single-point takeoff and landing performance data;
- Best take-off runway and aircraft configuration computation;
- Landing WAT and required distance calculation;
- Highly effective and efficient computational tools tailored to the user specific needs;
- Improved safety and reduced risk of error resulting from on-the-fly data validation;
- Unsurpassed ease-of-use for flight crews and dispatchers;
- Reduction of performance engineers workload through automation;
- Powerful integrated airplane and airport management functions;
- Access to the system through cockpit ACARS requests, using the same computation engine and providing the same performance level as the ground-based system;
- Integration with Smart COMM, Smart ALERT, Smart BRIEF and all other Smart4Aviation products.
Smart EFF is a solution for further integration of Smart BRIEF with the airline's information flow structure. Smart EFF is basically an interface between two entities: the first one is Smart BRIEF, providing the briefing package (including flight plan, weather information and charts, NOTAM bulletin, etc.).
The other is Airbus/Boeing Electronic Flight Bag system. The electronic briefing package can be saved on a mobile device and carried aboard aircraft or uplinked using gate link. The EFB recognizes the specially prepared folder and is able to display the briefing package contents on the EFB's device screen. The quality is always flawless and the briefing material remains bookmarked and structured.
- Access and get your briefing package from anywhere;
- Whole briefing package on your USB data carrier at a button click;
- Data flow cost reduction: reports are carried directly, not printed - paperless solution;
- Automation of sending the briefing package to A/C if OWAG (or other wireless connectivity interface) is used;
- No training necessary, just a new button in Smart BRIEF;
- Less effort for crews to find a printing station;
- Quality of briefing material is always assured;
- Unlike ordinary printouts, all sections of briefing package stay grouped and bookmarked;
- Greatly reduced airport IT infrastructure and real estate costs;
- Higher crew productivity due to reduced Pilot "Show Times".
Smart eFORMS is a flexible and customizable platform that can address multiple reporting and work flow requirements and process. The key is eFORMS flexibility. It can be used to replace or augment an existing Air Safety Reporting system or to be used to streamline the gathering and processing of forms and reports required by an airline such as: Air Safety Reports or Voyage Reports. New forms can be quickly created and added as needed in the application. The forms can then be entered and submitted from around the world via web interface or in-flight by crew on board using Class I, II and III devices. Smart eFORMS does not require any modifications on the aircraft side, as the application can run on any EFB device...
- Configurable forms and workflow;
- Access to forms in-flight via Electronic Flight Bag;
- Enhanced Safety Reporting;
- Data flow cost reduction: reports are sent directly to Smart Suite, no connection costs;
- Every report stored in a common database;
- Paperless reporting;
- Enhancing communication between departments;
- Decrease crew reporting effort;
- Data safety and integrity ensured;
- Easy monitoring of any changes;
- Reports are quickly filled in and submitted, reducing human errors;
- Central database for analysis and statistical reporting.