Smart DOC module is a convenient and easy to use central repository for all types of operations-related documents. Smart DOC is characterized by a hierarchical "tree" structure where access rights can be assigned at any level. Key files and documents can be stored and sorted in whatever manner an airline wishes, making retrieval fast and efficient.
The airline may also configure the system so that certain key documents must be read by staff based on flexible criteria such as department, departure or arrival station, flight number, etc. The system is further capable of tracking whether the documents have been read on a per user basis. The "Message of the Day" seen by all users at the time of login - provides a convenient method of passing short bulletins to all users. As a part of Smart Suite, Smart DOC integrates seamlessly with all other Smart4Aviation products, e.g. Smart BRIEF and supports the same user-friendly interface and the same ease of use. After being created, a document can be assigned to a group of users.
- Single repository for all airline documents;
- Greater control over document delivery, capability to track who has and has not read a document;
- Increased productivity - key documents available when they are needed;
- Easy to use Search mechanism.
Smart MET is a weather briefing and monitoring module giving your airline access to worldwide weather information and includes a state-of-the-art weather monitoring facility. Worldwide weather data is available online 24/7 to support the airline's operation.
Supporting fully configurable route briefings that could consist of all possible weather data including Smart4Aviation remarkable SigWX "Mosaic" charts. As a part of Smart Suite it integrates seamlessly with other Smart4Aviation products, e.g. Smart BRIEF and provides the same user-friendly interface, and its access rights can be assigned per user profile.
- Online worldwide weather data;
- Worldwide quality weather briefing;
- Remarkable data presentation quality (formatting text content, maps, charts);
- Operational disruptions anticipation;
- Flexibility with multiple data sources and endless customization possibilities;
- Fleet efficiency improvement;
- Operating costs reduction;
- Alerting on weather below specified minima;
- Regulatory compliance.
Smart EFF is a solution for further integration of Smart BRIEF with the airline's information flow structure. Smart EFF is basically an interface between two entities: the first one is Smart BRIEF, providing the briefing package (including flight plan, weather information and charts, NOTAM bulletin, etc.).
The other is Airbus/Boeing Electronic Flight Bag system. The electronic briefing package can be saved on a mobile device and carried aboard aircraft or uplinked using gate link. The EFB recognizes the specially prepared folder and is able to display the briefing package contents on the EFB's device screen. The quality is always flawless and the briefing material remains bookmarked and structured.
- Access and get your briefing package from anywhere;
- Whole briefing package on your USB data carrier at a button click;
- Data flow cost reduction: reports are carried directly, not printed - paperless solution;
- Automation of sending the briefing package to A/C if OWAG (or other wireless connectivity interface) is used;
- No training necessary, just a new button in Smart BRIEF;
- Less effort for crews to find a printing station;
- Quality of briefing material is always assured;
- Unlike ordinary printouts, all sections of briefing package stay grouped and bookmarked;
- Greatly reduced airport IT infrastructure and real estate costs;
- Higher crew productivity due to reduced Pilot "Show Times".