The Smart OPS module provides a complete "day of" schedule and fleet management solution displaying real-time flight, aircraft, and schedule operations information (flight status, operational times, briefing package, MELs, messages, alerts, etc.) through an interactive Gantt bar display.
All operations relevant flight details are available with just one-click of a mouse. Smart OPS displays can be filtered manually by ad-hoc user selections, or automatically by user role configuration/interface, to suit any specific user or user group's interest. As Smart OPS integrates seamlessly with all other Smart4Aviation modules it may serve as a one-stop-shop for all flight-related functionality.
- Straightforward flight monitoring;
- Shorter response and reactions times in unexpected situations;
- Decrease communication costs;
- Enhance communication between departments;
- Flight Movement messages automation;
- Improve fleet management;
- Access to other Smart Suite's modules from one place;
- Reported fuel monitoring.
Smart4Aviation has an extensive experience in providing solutions dedicated to any class of Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) devices. Smart EFB is a platform designed to replace traditional paper documents carried in a pilot’s flight bag with their electronic versions. Smart EFB does not require any modifications on the aircraft side, as the application can run on a separate laptop brought on-board. The only requirement is a working system on the ground, for example Smart BRIEF, with which Smart EFB can communicate when at the base...
- Access to critical operational information from everywhere/anytime;
- Rapid reaction, shorter response time;
- Utilization of commonly used handheld devices;
- Enhancing communication between departments;
- Reducing human errors;
- Data transfer cost reduction;
- Paperless solutions;
- Time savings;
- Access to last minute updates;
- Pilots less distracted from the primary task;
- Risk of a loss of situation awareness at a critical point in flight is reduced;
- Increased efficiency of operations;
- Increased flight punctuality and safety;
- Cut administrative costs.
Smart EFF is a solution for further integration of Smart BRIEF with the airline's information flow structure. Smart EFF is basically an interface between two entities: the first one is Smart BRIEF, providing the briefing package (including flight plan, weather information and charts, NOTAM bulletin, etc.).
The other is Airbus/Boeing Electronic Flight Bag system. The electronic briefing package can be saved on a mobile device and carried aboard aircraft or uplinked using gate link. The EFB recognizes the specially prepared folder and is able to display the briefing package contents on the EFB's device screen. The quality is always flawless and the briefing material remains bookmarked and structured.
- Access and get your briefing package from anywhere;
- Whole briefing package on your USB data carrier at a button click;
- Data flow cost reduction: reports are carried directly, not printed - paperless solution;
- Automation of sending the briefing package to A/C if OWAG (or other wireless connectivity interface) is used;
- No training necessary, just a new button in Smart BRIEF;
- Less effort for crews to find a printing station;
- Quality of briefing material is always assured;
- Unlike ordinary printouts, all sections of briefing package stay grouped and bookmarked;
- Greatly reduced airport IT infrastructure and real estate costs;
- Higher crew productivity due to reduced Pilot "Show Times".