No matter the individual's role in the airline, with Smart ALERT, alerts can be established to warn of any operational condition, providing users with a common view of the operation, in real time. Key examples for ground and station personnel are flight cancellations, aircraft changes, delays; for staff concerned with flight watch, alerts such as en-route turbulence and altitude variance can be established. With ACARS pilots can be alerted to changing weather or aerodrome conditions. One can precisely customize types of alerts and conditions for each users group to make sure no user is disturbed with irrelevant information. Real-time flight status can be monitored by adding the integrated Smart OPS module, to provide a complete operations management solution.
Smart ALERT has a powerful and intuitive assignment builder tool built in used to manage and maintain the system functions, access rights, and alerts routing capabilities. With Smart ALERT you provide your airport, maintenance, departure control, SOC, STOC, operations, or back office users a single tool for operational awareness.
- Optimization of messaging and alerting;
- Increasing efficiency by precisely filtering information;
- Tight integration with Smart MET, Smart NOTAM MANAGER, Smart BRIEF, Smart FUELING and all other Smart4Aviation products;
- Configurable alerting for the operational conditions;
- Shorter response and reactions times in crisis situations;
- Filtering of information based on staff responsibilities and duties.
For modern airlines, aircraft performance optimization is a key to combining safe operations with cost efficiency. Smart PERFORMANCE achieves this objective by delivering a set of powerful tools for managing and performing takeoff and landing computations.
Its user interface is designed with safety and an airline's operational needs in mind. It is extremely user-friendly for everyday users such as pilots and dispatchers; while more advanced and powerful functions are available for advanced users such as performance engineers. The system leverages state of the art automation in order to increase efficiency and reduce workload...
- Most efficient use of aircraft through optimum single-point takeoff and landing performance data;
- Best take-off runway and aircraft configuration computation;
- Landing WAT and required distance calculation;
- Highly effective and efficient computational tools tailored to the user specific needs;
- Improved safety and reduced risk of error resulting from on-the-fly data validation;
- Unsurpassed ease-of-use for flight crews and dispatchers;
- Reduction of performance engineers workload through automation;
- Powerful integrated airplane and airport management functions;
- Access to the system through cockpit ACARS requests, using the same computation engine and providing the same performance level as the ground-based system;
- Integration with Smart COMM, Smart ALERT, Smart BRIEF and all other Smart4Aviation products.
Smart HUB is an application providing flight information (operational times, gate data, rotation, carrier-specific data) for airport groups and operations. The airport and flight information can be easily managed and monitored using HUB. The application serves as a reliable source of flight information for external subscribers.
With its intuitive user-friendly web interface, Smart HUB offers a powerful features set and enables performing many advanced actions such as sophisticated flight list filtering, for example. Just to mention one additional benefit of our product, on the communication side, Smart HUB offers bulletin services for stations and employees.
- Standard way of displaying and sharing flight information;
- Integration with third party airport FIDS (Flight Information Display Systems);
- A user-friendly tool for flight information: delays, gating, turn times, remarks and more;
- Quick and easy gate, zone and terminal information reference;
- Integration and data exchange with other Smart Suite applications (Smart BRIEF, Smart COMM);
- Fast and reliable source of information for third-party systems;
- Flexible solution (multiple carriers support, advanced user profiles management).