No matter the individual's role in the airline, with Smart ALERT, alerts can be established to warn of any operational condition, providing users with a common view of the operation, in real time. Key examples for ground and station personnel are flight cancellations, aircraft changes, delays; for staff concerned with flight watch, alerts such as en-route turbulence and altitude variance can be established. With ACARS pilots can be alerted to changing weather or aerodrome conditions. One can precisely customize types of alerts and conditions for each users group to make sure no user is disturbed with irrelevant information. Real-time flight status can be monitored by adding the integrated Smart OPS module, to provide a complete operations management solution.
Smart ALERT has a powerful and intuitive assignment builder tool built in used to manage and maintain the system functions, access rights, and alerts routing capabilities. With Smart ALERT you provide your airport, maintenance, departure control, SOC, STOC, operations, or back office users a single tool for operational awareness.
- Optimization of messaging and alerting;
- Increasing efficiency by precisely filtering information;
- Tight integration with Smart MET, Smart NOTAM MANAGER, Smart BRIEF, Smart FUELING and all other Smart4Aviation products;
- Configurable alerting for the operational conditions;
- Shorter response and reactions times in crisis situations;
- Filtering of information based on staff responsibilities and duties.
Smart eFORMS is a flexible and customizable platform that can address multiple reporting and work flow requirements and process. The key is eFORMS flexibility. It can be used to replace or augment an existing Air Safety Reporting system or to be used to streamline the gathering and processing of forms and reports required by an airline such as: Air Safety Reports or Voyage Reports. New forms can be quickly created and added as needed in the application. The forms can then be entered and submitted from around the world via web interface or in-flight by crew on board using Class I, II and III devices. Smart eFORMS does not require any modifications on the aircraft side, as the application can run on any EFB device...
- Configurable forms and workflow;
- Access to forms in-flight via Electronic Flight Bag;
- Enhanced Safety Reporting;
- Data flow cost reduction: reports are sent directly to Smart Suite, no connection costs;
- Every report stored in a common database;
- Paperless reporting;
- Enhancing communication between departments;
- Decrease crew reporting effort;
- Data safety and integrity ensured;
- Easy monitoring of any changes;
- Reports are quickly filled in and submitted, reducing human errors;
- Central database for analysis and statistical reporting.
Smart MISSION MANAGER
A delay in a scheduled flight may result a significant increase operating costs. It is estimated that a delay will result in an additional cost of approximately 25-75 EUR/min.
Flight delay results in increased crew cost, passenger and baggage misconnection cost, aircraft maintenance, gate cost and other additional time costs. In order to reduce the time cost, Airlines may in some circumstances be required to accelerate some flights, which result in a higher fuel burn, thus higher fuel cost. Smart MISSION MANAGER allows the operators to find the optimal arrival time which will minimize the overall flight cost.
- Increased operational awareness;
- Reduction of company operational costs;
- Reduced misconnected passengers and misconnected baggage costs;
- Reduced crew cost;
- Improved on-time performance;
- Improved overall operational efficiency.